Many WCHS members and several non-members attended our 2016 annual conference weekend in Vancouver this year. Featured speaker for two full days was leading homeopath and international instructor, Sujit Chatterjee, who provided us all with his promised "Deeper Understanding of Homeopathy".
Highlights included Sujit's unique approach to cancer treatment, combining his own extensive experience with the sensation method and Banerji protocols.
Sujit Chatterjee is known internationally for his exceptionally straightforward, clear, and easily understandable teaching style. He is a popular homeopathic speaker at seminars across Europe and North America.
Other Highlights - Fundraising Raffle
A perennial favourite of our conferences has always been the fundraising raffle at the end of each Annual General Meeting on Saturday. These raffles raise essential funds that enable the Society to continue sponsoring important homeopathic projects in BC.
We sincerely appreciate the support of the following donors who provided an array of prizes for the 2016 Conference Raffle.
• Boiron: Travel Remedy kit
• Boiron: Gift Bag of Boiron products
• Homeocan: First Aid Remedy kit
• WholeHealthNow: E-course "Homeopathic Treatment of Diabetes” by Farokh Master
• Karen Allen: 4-hour pre-recorded webinar "Posology and Dosing: Everybody DOESNT Figure it out for themselves"
• Donna Powers: 1 year Subscription for "Homeopathy First" e-magazine
• Piper Martin: E-book "Homeopathic Guide to a Vibrant Pregnancy" and accompanying Birth kit essentials
• Judy Chorney: "Clinical Observations of Children’s Remedies" by Farokh Master
• Judy Chorney: "Tobacco: An exploration of its nature through the prism of homeopathy" by Richard Pitt
• Anonymous: "Lamu Provings" by Jan Scholten
• Anonymous: "Journey of a Disease: A Homepathic Concept of Suppression and Cure" by Mohinder Singh Jus
• Anonymous: "Understanding Homeopathy, Homeopathic Understanding; Foundations of homeopathic philosophy and practice" by Julian Carlyon
• Finlandia: $50 Gift card for in store products
• Canadian Society of Homeopaths: $35.00 voucher towards 2017 membership
• West Coast Homeopathic Society: FREE Entrance fee to next year’s Conference on Saturday, April 29, 2017