Near the end of November, WCHS sponsored another festive WinterFest at the Arbutus Club in Vancouver. As before, the evening provided a welcome opportunity to network with other homeopaths, students, and business professionals. We all enjoyed meeting new friends and connecting with "old" ones, as well as catching up with news about West Coast Homeopathic Society.
The evening ended with a spirited drawing for a large and varied selection of raffle prizes -- so many that most of us went home a winner!
A new feature this year were gift bags containing over $100 in gifts and coupons for our guests. We thank the following companies for their generous support by contributing to our mementos of a most enjoyable evening:
Canadian Society of Homeopaths
Minimum Price Books
Wisteria Acres Retreat
We also thank the following for their donations of both homeopathic and non-homeopathic prizes for our Fundraising Raffle:
- WholeHealthNow: Multi-media Spider home study course with Will Taylor and Kim Elia
- Laurie Dack: FIVE Passes to "Tuesdays with Laurie" Case Study Session
- Access Natural Healing: $50.00 discount to "CHC Bootcamp"
- Vancouver Centre for Homeopathy: Pass to "AIDS Miasm" seminar with Peter Fraser
- West Coast Homeopathic Society: Free pass to 2011 WCHS Conference, Saturday, April 30, 2011
- Boiron: Remedy Kit
- Homeocan: Emergency Remedy kit
- Judy Chorney: Impossible Cure (by Amy Lansky)
- Council for Homeopathic Certification: Prep Study Guide for CHC Certification Exams, rev ed
- Louis Klein: Miasms and Nosodes, Vol 1 (by Louis Klein)
- Minimum Price: Homeopathy for Cats and Dogs, rev ed. (by Don Hamilton)
- Peace Arch Homeopathic Centre: Homeopathic Revolution; why famous people and cultural heroes choose homeopathy (by Dana Ullman)
- WholeHealthNow: Unpublished Lectures by Kernt
- Finlandia Natural Pharmacy: $75.00 Gift Certificate
- Pane E Formaggio: Gift Food Basket ($60.00 value)
- Canadian Society of Homeopaths: $35 Membership voucher for 2011