WCHS celebrated the close of another productive year at the 2007 WinterFest party held at the Arbutus Club in Vancouver. The festive surroundings, tasty buffet food, and varied conversation made for a memorable and inspiring evening.
It was a perfect opportunity for members and non-members to get to know one another and to share common interests. New friendships were forged and old ones rekindled. Many of us were inspired by how others are moving ahead with homeopathy in their own practices, with new business ventures, by expanding their experiences of remedies, through humanitarian projects in Kenya and the Dominican Republic, and much more. It was truly a night to remember!
The evening ended with another fundraising raffle for which we thank the following donors for their generous support of WCHS!
- Kent Homeopathic Associates: Classic Package IV homeopathic software
- Boiron/Dolisos: Remedy kit
- HomeoCan: Emergency Remedy kit
- Louis Klein: $150 Certificate for January 2008 Seminar in Vancouver
- Tanya Kucey: Annual subscription to Homeopathy and You! Marketing newsletter
- Peter Dobias: Gift Certificate for Veterinary consultation
- Elena Cecchetto: Gift Certificate for Initial Homeopathic consultation
- Salus Wellness: Gift certificate for Soft Heat Infrared Sauna
- Jeanne Paul: Gift basket of natural creams and soaps
- Angel Restoration: 2 Gift Baskets of Natural Products
- Choices Markets: 2 Gift Certificates of $25 each
- Minimum Price Books: Homeopathic Care of Cats and Dogs by Don Hamilton
- Minimum Price Books: Homeopathic Medicine at Home by Maesimund Panos and Jane Heimlich
- WholeHealthNow Books: Homeopathy: A Medicine for the New Millennium by George Vithoulkas
- WholeHealthNow Books: New Model for Heath and Disease by George Vithoulkas
- Anonymous: Impossible Cure by Amy Lansky